with Mandeep Singh, Intergraph CADWorx and Analysis Solutions
Date: April 22, 2014
Time: 10:00AM CT click here for your local time
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: free eSeminar
The next major release of CAESAR II 2014 (7.0) includes many piping code updates, and delivers more productivity, reliability, and improvements based on your feedback.
• Learn about updates in the 2012 and 2013 editions of ASME and EN-13480 codes and how they are implemented in the software.
• Increase your productivity with a new interactive distance measurement command and the global property change functionality.
• Complete your stress analysis work more efficiently with improvements to the load case editor, in-line flange check, and a new flange output filter.
• Understand the updates to fatigue curve data, flange rating, and material properties.
• See the new interface to LISEGA’s LICAD program for automatic generation of hanger design, complete BOM, and other required fabrication information.
• Experience numerous usability, graphics, and workflow improvements based on user feedback.
Attend this webinar to learn about the new enhancements to become a more efficient stress analyst!
With a Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Rice University, Mandeep Singh started his career with the Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions group in 1998. He has experience as a senior developer for both Intergraph PV Elite and Intergraph CAESAR II. Mandeep is currently the Product Manager of CAESARII and is actively involved in the engineering, development and support of the product. He works with customers to get their requirements, and channel them to the development team and presents sessions and seminars on new developments in the software. Mandeep Singh is currently a member of ASME and is working towards his certification as a Professional Engineer(PE).