with Chad Snider, Plant Design Solutions
Date: April 30, 2015
Time: 10:00AM CT click here for your local time
Duration: 30 min
Cost: free eSeminar
Take a look at working with the CADWorx Plant Professional model on pipeline projects and designing around heavy foundation and grading optimizations. Join us during this webinar presented by Chad Snider with Plant Design Solutions and learn about a variety of topics, including:
- Pipeline substation modeling in CADWorx.
- Clash and interference checking.
- Isometric fabrication drawing generation with Isogen and IsoPro.
- Master Catalog and Easyline Structural Supports.
Who should attend:
- EPC's working with AutoCAD Civil 3D or Carlson Civil who have attempted pipeline design using water and wastewater tools.
- Environmental and Water/Wastewater Engineering firms who want to learn how advanced industrial piping tools result in better design outcomes for their clients.
Chad Snider, an Technical Service Manager with Plant Design Solutions in Houston, is a certified CADWorx Instructor. Chad has an extensive understanding of 3D drawing environments, with an emphasis on 3D modeling, Isogen and Intelligent P&ID's. Chad has a strong Networking/IT background and helped implement and support many of the largest CADWorx Network Installations in the world.