with Tony Paulin, Paulin Research Group
Date: December 17, 2013
Time: 10:00AM CDT Click here for your local time
Duration: 1 hr.
Cost: free eSeminar
View the recorded webinar here
This webinar is the second in a groundbreaking two-part webinar series that provides you with techniques & guidelines on how to improve CAESAR II piping models with a more rigorous analysis using FEATools™.
During this webinar, selected models submitted by attendees to our first webinar will be featured & discussed in detail.
Speaker bio :
Tony Paulin has dedicated his life to creating and helping engineers apply the best and most advanced technology to the fields of piping and pressure vessel design and analysis. In 1991 he founded Paulin Research Group (PRG) to develop FEA-based software programs for use in the PV&P sector. Under Tony Paulin’s direction, PRG performs consulting, training, and physical lab testing to confirm both the software’s accuracy and usability. He regularly presents papers and findings at industry seminars and conferences. Some of Mr. Paulin’s key accomplishments include:
• Original Author of the CAESAR II© Pipe Stress Analysis Program
• Co-Author of the FE/Pipe™ & NozzlePRO™ Finite Element Analysis Programs
• Co-Author of the new PCLGold™ Pipe Stress Program with applied FEA Technology
• Co-Author of BOS Fluids Steady State and Transient Fluid Flow Simulator
• Member of the B31 Mechanical Design Code Committee (1994 to Present)
• Past Recipient of the South Texas ASME Herbert Allen Award for Outstanding Technical Achievement