We are pleased to announce the release of CAESAR II 2011 R1 Service Pack 2 (5.31.02)
This service pack contains a great many fixes to improve the usability and stability of the 5.31 release of CAESAR II.
Modifications to the following features were made:
- Modified Build Date
- Piping Input and User Interface
- Piping Codes, Calculations, and Material Database Updates
- Error Checks
- Static and Dynamic Analysis
- External Interfaces
- Output and Export
- WRC 107 (537)/297/PD5500 Module
To download this service pack:
- Log on to Intergraph Smart Support at https://smartsupport.intergraph.com/.
- Select View Download > Select CAESAR II > Select Service Packs and Fixes.
- Select the 5.31.02 service pack to download.
CAESAR II 2011 (5.30) was originally released in November 2010. Since that time, CAESAR II development has supported the release with five service packs and one minor release. The CAESAR II 2011 R1 SP2 release is the last actively planned service pack for this version.
We encourage users working with CAESAR II 2011 (version 5.30 to 5.31) to upgrade to one of the later versions, such as CAESAR II 2013 (6.10) or CAESAR II 2014 (7.0).
View past CAESAR II webinars here.