We are pleased to announce the release of CAESAR II 2014, Service Pack 1 (7.00.01).
This service pack contains a great many fixes to improve the usability and stability of the 2014 release of CAESAR II.
Revisions in the following categories were made for this release:
- Piping Input, Calculations and Materials
- Long File Paths/File Names
- Integration (Data Export, CAESAR II Neutral File, CADWorx Interface)
- Output Reports
- Stress Isometrics
- WRC 107 (537)/297/PD5500 Module
- Online Help
- Software Updates & Installation
- Be sure to check out a recording of our latest webinar, B31.3 2012 SIFs, SSIs, and PRG/Intergraph Test Results.
- If you haven’t yet, watch the What’s New in CAESAR II 2014 webinar .
- Join our Linked In CAESAR II Group to connect with the CAESAR II Team & other CAESAR II users!