with Mitch Sklar, PE MBA, Product Owner/Business Development for Engineering Solutions, Intergraph
Date: October 8, 2015
Time: 10:00AM CT click here for your local time
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: free eSeminar
"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done."
- Attributed to Thomas Jefferson
Since its introduction in 1984, CAESAR II® has become the world’s most widely used pipe flexibility and stress analysis software. It is considered the industry de facto standard. With the release of CAESAR II 2016, the product’s Industry leadership of 30 years forges forward with a revitalized direction and significant new capabilities in response to market demands and direct feedback.
Attend this webinar to hear Mitch Sklar from Intergraph discuss some highlights of this research and development effort, including:
- Updates and support are offered for the latest piping codes B31.1, B31.4, B31.5, B31.8, and B31.9 in addition to Fixed Equipment Engineering codes API-560, API-610, API-617, and API-661.
- Redesigned Static Analysis Load Case Editor improves user experience and adds more robust functionality when creating and revising analysis load cases.
- Wind and Seismic Codes for NBC 2010 and ASCE 7-10/IBC 2012 are supported.
- Expanded library content with six additional hanger manufacturers is now available.
- Overall usability has been improved through distance measuring, additional filter capabilities, output reports, and a consolidation of menu picks into right mouse-click model manipulations.
- Smooth integration with CADWorx® and Intergraph Smart™ 3D models (VUE files) increases productivity.
- Improved analytics are enabled with the augmentation of Paulin Research Group FEATools™ and NozzlePRO™.
- Projects related to the nuclear industry will benefit from the product’s realigned industry focus.
Don’t miss this opportunity to take a first look at the new CAESAR II 2016 and how the benefits of its revitalized direction can improve your workflows.
About the Speaker
Mitch Sklar is a registered professional engineer with extensive project background and situational knowledge of design, analysis, and construction. He has more than 25 years of evaluative expertise (structural, pipe stress, and finite element analysis), as well as project management and construction management experience in the design and analysis of commercial and industrial vertical structures, along with stress analysis and design of high temperature/high pressure piping systems. Mitch is the resident GT STRUDL, CAESAR II, PV Elite, and TANK analysis solutions expert with managing responsibility of analysis and design support for the sales team. He develops the business strategy of Intergraph structural/CAE applications to support a global product utilization. Mitch holds a bachelor’s degree in Structural Design and Construction Engineering Technology and a master’s degree in Structural Engineering and Business Administration.