Intergraph announces the release of Intergraph CADWorx Structure 2017 R1, a fit-for-purpose solution for creating concrete and steel structure designs and for engineers who model plant buildings, pipe racks, offshore topsides and industrial structures that are part of the process, power and manufacturing plant world.
This latest release has added the option to run on the AutoCAD or BricsCAD platform and includes the following new capabilities to ensure every structural designer has the tools they need to complete projects efficiently:
- Cite the weight and center of gravity of objects to determine if they can be lifted and transported
- Export to a detailing tool or structural analysis program by using the new physical design CIS/2 file
- Quickly place gusset plates and connect them to bracing to avoid routing objects through an area
- Add webbing and openings to any member
- Annotate structural objects to include short description, long description, part number, tag, material and member size
- Turn primary banding around the perimeter on or off based on project needs
- Run CADWorx Structure on AutoCAD 2017
Join us on Wednesday, April 26, as we take an in-depth look at this highly anticipated release. If you are looking for ways to lower your overall project cost, you now have the ability to do just this with CADWorx Structure 2017 R1!