Experience the difference with the new GT STRUDL v2018 R1 as we explore how the latest enhancements help you to do your job even more efficiently. We will cover:
- Automatic Creation of Views
- Stiffness Analysis launched from GTMenu
- Report Builder launched from GT STRUDL
- CAD Modeler
- Report Builder launched from CAD Modeler
- CAD Modeler Physical Member Creation/Display/Changes
- Vertical Seismic Load Creation – changes to Seismic Load command and Dialog
- Automatic ASCE & AISC Load Combinations
- Placing Physical Member
- Edit Physical/Analytical Members
Join us as we cover the extensive functionality offered with the new place Physical member capability to ease your modeling experience.
Joe Harrison is the Product Manager for Hexagon PPM’s Civil/Structural/Analytical Applications. He has a Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering and previously worked for Fluor Corporation as a Structural Engineer. At his role with Intergraph, he was the Software Development Manager for FrameWorks Plus and Executive Manager for Intergraph’s Smart 3D Structural and Civil Applications. Currently, Joe is the Product Owner for GT STRUDL.