Join us during this CAESAR II November 2016 User Group meeting and get a glimpse into each of the seven CAESAR II sessions presented during HxGN LOCAL Houston CAU 2016 conference. If you attended the conference, we'd like to hear your impressions too.
- Alternate Sustained Stress in CAESAR II – ICAS
- Recent Pipe Stress Analysis Trends for Oil, Gas, and Chemicals – JGC
- Logical & Systematic Approach for Designing a Reliable Piping System with CAESAR II - PDS
- How CAESAR II Is Used in District Cooling Industries - ImageGrafix
- Fast CAESAR Model Building Using ISOtracer - DRG
- Evaluating Dynamic Loads in Piping Systems Caused by Waterhammer - AFT
- Latest Laser Scanning Tools for Use with CAESAR II Operating Case Validation - PRG
Prior to the conference recap, CAESAR II Product Owner – Stephanie Corken, will also connect with the user group members about new features/benefits, current product development, and future plans.
Location: Ashiana Restaurant (Banquet Room)
Address: 12610 Briar Forest Drive, Houston, Texas 77077
Date: Thursday, November 3
Time: 6:15 – 8:30 PM
Snacks and soft drinks will be served.
Connect with the Houston CAESAR II user community, share knowledge and best practices, and meet with CAESAR II software developers at the CAESAR II User Group - Houston! Please share this with other piping engineers who may be interested in joining this event.