Visual Vessel Design user or future user? This is for YOU!
We are pleased to announce the first Visual Vessel Design user meeting. This event will take place on May 10th in Munich. The purpose of this event is to present you the latest product development but also the opportunity to share experiences, ideas and best practices and to learn from each other.
Agenda & Speakers
The program of the day will feature the below topics:
• Brief overview of the VVD software and its capabilities
• What is new in version 2016
• Quick design of new vessels using existing files as a template for new designs
• Design of lifting lugs and attachment lugs
• Design of vessels supported by saddles
• External loading on vertical vessels to the new rules in EN13445:2014
• Flange design to Taylor Forge method, and the alternative flange method to EN13445 Annex G/EN1591
Bjorn Ohm, Architect of Visual Vessel Design, Steve Gillott, European Sales Director; will host this meeting (free of charge) and look forward to receiving your feedback, upon which the agenda will be finalized. Please mention your suggestions when registering!
Date and location
Tuesday, May 10
9:00am - 4:30pm
Munich, Intergraph office