Date: March 1, 2016
Time: 10:00AM CT click here for your local time
Duration: 30 min
Cost: free eSeminar
View the recorded webinar here
CADWorx Plant Professional’s Support Modeler streamlines modeling practices while feeding Isogen for automated fabrication drawing generation and CAESAR II for piping system analysis. CADWorx 2016 offers improved assembly creation, making pipe support management scalable.
Attend this webinar to see how the enhanced Support Modeler can help you:
- Develop an in-depth, detailed Pipe Support Library to help reduce iso cleanup.
- Increase BOM accuracy and iso detail.
- Manage project-specific assemblies.
- Leverage vendor solids in dynamic support assemblies.
- Accurately meet structurally based support standards.
Trefor Hay joined Plant Design Solutions in June 2013. He provides CADWorx technical support & training, along with Intergraph product licensing support. An expert in the CADWorx catalog and specifications editor, Trefor provides spec building and consulting for Plant Design Solutions. Client service and catering to specific user needs have been fundamental parts of Trefor’s work at Plant Design Solutions.