with Bill Vasey, ECE Design
Join us for this webinar hosted by Intergraph and presented by a Global Network Partner - ECE Design. Attend this webinar and learn:
- How iConfigure Styles can service many aspects of engineering, design, fabrication, construction, inspection and operations.
- The power of iConfigure, CADWorx and CAESAR II as they merge to provide a very powerful isometric drawing production system that can be applied to projects of any size.
- About different drawing outputs that originate from CADWorx 2D or 3D models and CAESAR II models.
- To transition CADWorx & CAESAR piping models to isometrics for stress documentation, pipe fabrication, welding, and pipe support details.
- To manage change and produce as-built records that include material heat numbers and welding inspection Information.
- And much more!
Bill Vasey is President of ECE Design, an ICAS Global Network Partner, and has been selling and supporting ICAS products for over 10 years across the United States. He is a Mechanical Engineer and has over 20 years of experience in the industrial process and piping industry. He dedicates his career to teaching users and consulting with companies so they better leverage the ICAS software applications. Bill helps individuals and companies with best practices, methods, work flows, and overall execution plans so they can increase their overall project and business performance.