with Tony Paulin, Paulin Research Group
Date: November 19, 2013
Duration: 1 hr.
Cost: free eSeminar
View the recorded webinar here
This webinar is the first in a groundbreaking two-part webinar series in which you will learn how to use CAESAR II and FEATools™ to:
• Analyze components outside of code limits.
• Improve analyses of high cycle service.
• Reduce stress on equipment.
• Increase plant and equipment life.
• Produce more cost-effective designs.
• Calculate realistic loading conditions.
• Calculate realistic allowable loads on nozzles.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will have the opportunity to submit one of their own CAESAR II models for review. All submitted models will be reviewed by experts from Intergraph, Paulin Research Group and Becht Engineering and comments will be returned to the submitter.
Selected models will then be featured & discussed during the follow-up webinar on December 17.
Speaker bio :
Tony Paulin has dedicated his life to creating and helping engineers apply the best and most advanced technology to the fields of piping and pressure vessel design and analysis. In 1991 he founded Paulin Research Group (PRG) to develop FEA-based software programs for use in the PV&P sector. Under Tony Paulin’s direction, PRG performs consulting, training, and physical lab testing to confirm both the software’s accuracy and usability. He regularly presents papers and findings at industry seminars and conferences. Some of Mr. Paulin’s key accomplishments include:
• Original Author of the CAESAR II© Pipe Stress Analysis Program
• Co-Author of the FE/Pipe™ & NozzlePRO™ Finite Element Analysis Programs
• Co-Author of the new PCLGold™ Pipe Stress Program with applied FEA Technology
• Co-Author of BOS Fluids Steady State and Transient Fluid Flow Simulator
• Member of the B31 Mechanical Design Code Committee (1994 to Present)
• Past Recipient of the South Texas ASME Herbert Allen Award for Outstanding Technical Achievement