Date: October 8, 2013
Time: 10:00AM CT click here for your local time
Duration: 45 min
Cost: free eSeminar
View the recorded webinar here
Put your design on the fast-track with CADWorx® E&I
Learn how CADWorx® E&I accelerates the design, creation, and management of electrical & instrumentation system deliverables. You will see streamlined workflows that result in immediate gains in efficiency and accuracy, while working in a collaborative engineering environment. If you would like to drive major quality improvements, and effortless coordination among engineering design teams, then join us and see why so many electrical engineers and designers are moving to CADWorx E&I.
• Streamline your workflows with a purpose built tool for creating electrical and instrument at drawings and documentation
• Drastically reduce engineering time spent creating tedious reports
• Experience efficient and accurate design changes with automatic updates that maintain project integrity
• Leverage existing P&IDs to drive the automatic creation of subsequent detailed drawings
• Coordinate engineering design teams by working from centralized data
Ron Williams graduated from Texas A&M University in 1994 where he earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering. He began his career with Celanese chemical company where he worked as a project engineer over seeing Instrument and electrical projects. Later he worked for other companies gaining experience in maintenance engineering and eventually recognized as a senior instrument engineer. Mr. Williams joined Intergraph PPM in 2001 as a Senior Support Engineer working primarily with SmartPlant Instrumentation and SP Electrical. He worked with customers in the areas of software database management, training, customization, and best practices. In 2009 he joined the PPM services group as a system consultant where he learned to work with SP Foundation, integrating SPI, SPEL, SPPID, and SP3D. In 2013 he joined Intergraph CADWorx and Analysis Solutions where he’s working with CADWorx E&I. He’s currently applying his 8 years of engineering experience, 12 years of working with Instrument and Electrical engineering design software, and knowledge of integration to help bring CADWorx E&I to the Americas region.