The PV Elite 2013 release is marked by several major advancements, all of which are aimed at increasing productivity and giving our users tools which will make their jobs easier and more enjoyable. Such as:
- PD 5500 2012 Edition Incorporated.
- Tema 9th Edition
- The AS/NZ 2011 Wind Code was updated.
These code updates will allow end users to meet their global analsysis requirements.
- All new Updated Ribbon Style User Interface.
- Quick calculation Screen, Search and Highlight Feature
- Output Processor , Search and Highlight, Select all, Report List coloring, Drag and Drop functionality
- CodeCalc has been completely re-written into a modern style application that matches the look and feel of PV Elite 2013
- PV Elite Graphics , Color code by thickness, Material etc., 2D and 3D screen separate
- Print directly to PDF, even if you have not purchased a PDF writer, all modules, graphics reports etc.
All productivity enhancements allow the user to perform their tasks using PV Elite 2013 in a more efficient manner.
New Analysis Features
- Integrated API 579 Part 4 General Metal Loss
- ASME VIII-1 Material Data 1943 through 1974
- PD 5500 Jacket Analysis
- PD 5500 Limpet Coil Analysis
- EN 13445 Limpet Coil Analysis
- ASME VIII-1 Fatigue Analysis updated (from latest Div. 2)
- PV Elite 2012 R1 Features included
- EN-13445 Exp Joints
- European Structural Steel
- EN-13445 Local Stress Analysis
- Improved Metric defaults
- Japanese Wind Code
- European Nozzle Load table
- ASME Stainless Steel MDMTs computed
- Complete Exchanger MDMTs Computed (tubesheets)
- MDMT table sorted for Shell side and Tube side results
- Use differential pressure for tube design
- Indian Earthquake Code, vertical acceleration component added
- Updated EN-13445 Materials Added
Now that these new analysis features have been directly integrated into PV Elite, the analysis can be performed seamlessly and the reports are in the same style and format as the rest of the PV Elite calculations. This menas that users will no longer have to perform separate calculations and include the results of those calculations as separate attachments to their PV Elite reports.