Don’t miss your chance to participate in the Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis University 2012 Drivers of Success Competition! If you’re an Intergraph CADWorx, CAESAR II, or PV Elite user, submit your success stories of using our products by July 15, 2012. There will be three first-place prizes and three runners-up prizes each for: CADWorx, CAESAR II, and PV Elite.
Reasons to participate:
• Feature your company and your team
• Get acknowledged for your hard work
• Enhance your career credentials
• Receive an award and certificate
• Chance to win an all-inclusive trip to Houston, TX
• Chance to attend powerful training for FREE
First-place prizewinners will receive an all-inclusive trip (including return flights from anywhere in the world to Houston, TX, along with hotel and conference fees) to this year’s 2012 Intergraph CAS University. Runners-up will receive an Apple iPod Nano or iPod Touch. And, as a way of saying thank you for taking the time to tell us your story, every submission will receive a token of our appreciation.
What Are We Looking For?
You can base your submissions on projects from any industry, as long as you have used CADWorx, CAESAR II or PV Elite during the project. If you use CADWorx, CAESAR II or PV Elite and like the results, we want to know! See an example of one of last year's winner's here.
What Do I Have To Do?
- Simply complete the Drivers of Success Registration Form by July 15, 2012, to make your submission.
To see CAU2011 winners and review Drivers of Success Q&A, please visit: Drivers of Success 2012 Q&A