We invite you to attend a 30-minute webinar where we will give you an overview of this year's CADWorx & Analysis University (CAU) 2012 that will take place on September 24 and 25, 2012 in Houston, TX. CAU is an annual user conference that provides powerful training opportunities for CADWorx, CAESAR II, and PV Elite users.
This webinar will take place on May 8 at 10AM Central time. All webinar attendees will learn how they can save $200 off the registration fee of $895.
What does CAU2012 include?
• Two days of powerful, advanced technical training
• Interactive technical labs
• Networking with industry peers
• Meeting and interacting with product developers
• Learning about the future of Intergraph CAS products
Additional reasons to attend CAU2012:
• Product-specific tracks
• Advanced in-depth technical training
• Learn how to be more productive and effective
• New venue: Sugar Land, TX
• Lower registration fees
View this webinar recording here