CADWorx and Analysis University 2011, September 19-21, 2011 is a technical knowledge, user-oriented plant design and engineering conference expanded to include CADWorx, CAESAR II, and PV Elite.
This year we are offering Managers Day attendance for directors and supervisors who are looking at innovative ways increase profitability through improved throughput, performance and accuracy.
What Managers Day includes:
- Attend keynote presentations,
- Participate in the round-table product discussions,
- Attend Drivers of Success Competition winners panel
- Participate in the opening night social event,
- Attend one-on-one meetings with product owners (please schedule in advance)
- Attend Monday sessions, September 19th.
Managers Day fee is $795! The CAU2011 manager’s day is Monday, September 19th
To register for Managers Day, visit Managers Day registration page