with Simon Hobson, AceCad Software
You can read questions discussed at this webinar here.
CADWorx Plant Professional provides basic steel modeling and volume allocation for your primary steelwork and traffic items, such as access, stairs and ladders. Connection detail that would enrich the CADWorx model is missing. StruCad is a leading 3D Steel Modeling and Detailing platform that produces detail deliverables for fabrication of small to large steel structures in the Process, Power and Offshore industries. This webinar will show the interoperability between the two systems through a typical plant design to steel detail workflow, applying connections and the resultant detail imported back into CADWorx for secondary steel and connection detail.
A further tutorial session at the CAU2011 conference, will also enable further learning on:
• Learn the steps necessary to prepare a CADWorx model for export to StruCad.
• Learn how StruCad can be provide connection detail back into the CADWorx model.
• Learn about the tools available to manage round-tripping between design changes.
• Learn how StruCad can help to improve FEED and detail estimates.
• Learn how you can collaborate more effectively with your steel detailers/fabricators, through RFI and change processes, and model share.
Date: August 31, 2011
Time: 9:00AM CT click here for your local time
Duration: 45 min
Cost: free eSeminar
Simon Hobson is an EPC Product Manager at AceCad Software. AceCad Software, Ltd provides a range of engineering, detailing and fabrication management products that create significant benefits for users who rely on superior productivity to remain competitive.