We invite you to attend PV Elite Productivity Training from March 7-9, 2011 in Houston, TX.
Date: March 7-9, 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Intergraph PV Elite Productivity Training is designed to help you get the most out of the best pressure vessel and exchanger design and analysis tool on the market. Whether you are an engineer or designer focused on the initial design, fabrication, or re-rating, for either vessels, tall towers, or exchangers - this course is for you.
The instructors of these courses are experienced PV Elite developers who will give you valuable insights into, not only best practices, but also why and how codes and standards effect the final design. During this course, attendees will work on case studies using typical vessel and heat exchanger models. As an added benefit attendees will receive 2.1 CEU's for the successful completion of this course.
What you will learn:
- Design of internal and external pressure
- Analysis of stresses due to loads on nozzles, clips, etc.
- Flange design and analysis.
- Nozzle design and analysis.
- Exchanger design, including ASME (UHX) requirement
- Vertical vessel skirt, base ring and leg and support lug design
- Horizontal vessel saddles support design
- Wind and seismic loads
- Rigging analysis
- Introduction to Fitness for Service
- ...and much more