PV Elite Productivity Training, March 8-10, 2010
Last year we stopped distribution of CodeCalc as a stand-alone product and upgraded all current CodeCalc users to the full features and benefits of PV Elite. Because we have gained many new PV Elite users who want to know what PV Elite can do for them, we decided to invite these, plus all of our PV Elite users, to our 2010 series PV Elite Productivity Training Seminars at last year price of $1200.
Register for ANY of this year's PV Elite Productivity Training courses before March 7th and pay only $1200 (regularly $1500).
Pv Elite Productivity Training Seminar exposes attendees to a variety of real-world design and analysis situations. These classes are taught by the developers of PV Elite, who also have years of practical experience, and a fundamental knowledge in pressure vessel codes and standards.
Seven main benefits of attending PV Elite Productivity Training:
- Theory of pressure vessel and exchanger design and analysis
- Hands-on problem solving with PV Elite software
- PV Elite tips and tricks
- Hands-on component design with CodeCalc
- Review of PV Elite 2010 enhancements
- Continuing education units (2.1 PDH's)
- Chance to network with your peers and COADE developers